We have decided to our share our family’s story, which began with the 1400-people Turkish convoy travelling from Lesbos, Greece to Turkey during the barter pursuant to the Treat of Lausanne in October 1923, with the establishment of our hotel Kapya Cunda, in 1998. The name of our hotel originates from the village “Kapya” in Lesbos Island where our family resided many years ago, in order to thoroughly portray the barter spirit and the Turkish hospitality.

After serving for 19 years we came to the decision that our building had started to slightly wear away. In October 2017, we demolished our hotel and with a rapid 10-month operation process, we have put our hotel back in business as its current form in July 2018.

Always prioritizing the satisfaction of our guests, sincerity and cleanliness, Kapya Cunda continues to host dear guests with its novice spirit adopted since day one, at Bahar Street Number 2…